1) Technical assistance in developing countries Elías Fereres Castiel, Helena Gómez Macpherson, Luciano Mateos Iñiguez, Victoria Gonzalez Dugo, Luca Testi
- Formulation, monitoring and / or evaluation of research projects in agriculture and irrigation development
- Scientific-Technical consultancy
- World Bank
- Banco Interamericano de Desarrollo (BID)
- Common Fund for Commodities (CFC)
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- Consultive Group for International Agricultural Research (CGIAR)
- International Center for Agricultural Research in the Dry Areas (ICARDA)
- Ministry of Rural Development of Mauritania
- Arab Science & Technology Foundation
- Centre International des Hautes Etudes Agronomiques (CIHEAM)
2) Scientific Support to Enterprises: remote sensing / precision agriculture / irrigation consultancy Pablo J. Zarco Tejada, Elias Fereres, Victoria Gonzalez-Dugo
Flights with multispectral and thermal sensors to detect water, nutritional stress and diseases, by aircraft and drones
Generation of maps of the spatial variability of temperature associated with water stress.
Flights on farms and forest areas for mapping the state of vegetation.
- Tepro S.L.
3) Scientific Support to Enterprises and Farmers Associations. Improvement of Water Use of Irrigated Olive Farming. Measurement of Water use and Carbon Exchange of Trees and Herbaceous species. Francisco Orgaz, Francisco Villalobos, Luca Testi
- Calculation of water requirements of olive groves, at the plot or farm level, as function of local climate, tree age, size and planting density.
- Irrigation management: scheduling for maximum production and for improving the water use efficiency under limited supply (deficit irrigation).
- Test and analysis of products and techniques of agronomic management aimed to optimize water use and production in herbaceous and tree crops.
- Eddy Covariance Measurements of carbon and water fluxes.
- Sap flow technique for the measurement of transpiration in tree species.
- Alcaliber S.A.
- Fertiberia S.A.