Helena Gómez Macpherson
Research for development, conservation agriculture
Participatory agronomic research for soil and water conservation, sustainable intensification of crop production, and the development of viable cereal systems according to criteria defined by stakeholders, including farmers, with emphasis on developing countries:
- Sustainable intensification of irrigated and rainfed agrosystems to increase food security in at-risk areas;
- Characterization and modeling of cereal systems in rainfed and irrigated conservation agriculture at experimental plot and commercial scale;
- Assessment of options for climate change adaptation and mitigation
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IAS Main Building – Office 13 first floor
- Telephone: 957 49 92 76
- Peña-Angulo, D.; Nadal-Romero, E.; González-Hidalgo, J.C.; Albaladejo, J.; Andreu, V.; Bagarello, V.; Barhi, H.; Batalla, R.J.; Bernal, S.; Bienes, R.; Campo, J.; Campo-Bescós, M.A.; et al 2019. Spatial variability of the relationships of runoff and sediment yield with weather types throughout the Mediterranean basin. Journal of Hydrology, 571: 390- 405.
- Peña-Angulo, D., et al., 2020. Relationship of weather types on the seasonal and spatial variability of rainfall, runoff, and sediment yield in the western Mediterranean Basin. Atmosphere 11, 609
- Castañeda, C.; Bartomeus I.; Vente, J. de; Gómez Calero, J.A.; Gómez-Limón, J.A.; Gómez Macpherson, H. 2020. Agriculture and Ecosystem Services. CSIC Scientific Challenges Towards 2030, 6: 18-39.